Thursday, April 11, 2024

I Needed an Affordable Grief Therapist So I Tried Open Path Collective

Not to brag, but I've had a lot of therapy. I took a break from it for the last year, but decided to go back after experiencing a big loss and grief. I knew I needed to find a new therapist who specializes in grief and loss, but I’m also a freelancer: my income changes regularly, and as a result, my health insurance situation changes regularly too. I am often uninsured, or very under-insured. I knew I needed to work around this insurance hurdle to find a therapist, but I also knew there was no way I could afford to pay for therapy out-of-pocket read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

3 Things Everyone Should Understand About Mental Illnesses

Mental Illnesses are Common and Diverse One of the most crucial things to understand about mental illness is its prevalence and diversity. ...